Double En-Suite with Bath & Shower- Forest Room – £95
- Lower Ground floor, double bed and bath (with shower) with views across open countryside towards Torgate Farm and the Cat and Fiddle and towards Wildboarclough and Shutlingsloe.
The room derives its name from Macclesfield Forest. The bedroom used to be a carport and was used for storing wood for the log fires in the pub. The bathroom used to be the old garage.
The room rate also includes a full traditional english breakfast served within our restaurant.
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Colour television (Freeview)
- DVD Player
- Hair Drier
- FREE Wi-Fi in main building
- Check-in: 1pm till 8pm
(If arriving after 8pm call 01260 252 414 to notify us)
Check-out: Up till 11am
Children Policy: Children 16 and over welcome
Smoking Policy: No smoking
Pet Policy: No pets
- Payment at the Stanley Arms
Cash (Sterling), Credit card, Debit card
Secure Payment Online
Check Availability & Book Online