Double En-Suite with Bath & Shower – Stanley Room – £105
- First floor, double bed and bath (with shower). Overlooks open fields to the rear of the pub. The Stanley room is a suite with a sitting room adjoining the bedroom.
Prior to conversion this area was used for storage and it takes its name from the pub. For information Stanley is the family name of Lord Derby, (owns Knowsley Safari Park) who has many interests locally and indeed at one time actually owned the property.
The room rate also includes a full traditional english breakfast served within our restaurant.
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Colour television (Freeview)
- DVD Player
- Hair Drier
- FREE Wi-Fi in main building
- Check-in: 1pm till 8pm
(If arriving after 8pm call 01260 252 414 to notify us)
Check-out: Up till 11am
Children Policy: Children 16 and over welcome
Smoking Policy: No smoking
Pet Policy: No pets
- Payment at the Stanley Arms
Cash (Sterling), Credit card, Debit card
Secure Payment Online
Check Availability & Book Online